Human papillomavirus (HPV) is one of the most common viral agents on Earth.
According to medical statistics, from 80% to 90% of all people on the planet are carriers of HPV, many of whom are not even aware of the presence of papillomavirus in their body. This is due to the fact that, in the patient's bloodEntering, HPV can remain in a latent (inactive) state for a long time, gradually affecting the basal cells of the epidermis, while not manifesting itself visually. We will consider the mechanism of infection and the symptoms of the disease. Will try to consider, and also find out how to cure human papillomavirus quickly and effectively.
How is the human papillomavirus spread?
Answering the topical question of how you can become infected with the human papillomavirus, it is imperative to mention three main mechanisms of entry of the viral agent into the body:
- contact method- by direct contact with the epidermis of the wearer. Risk groups are massage therapists, cosmetologists, dermatologists, etc . ;
- Arbitration (Domestic) Mechanism- involves the transmission of papilloma virus through household items - a towel, a comb, handrails of public transport, etc . ;
- sexual route- Unprotected sexual contact with an infected person provides an almost one hundred percent chance of penetration of papillomavirus into the body, while subtypes of the agent such as human papillomavirus type 31 in women can be transmitted even when using condoms.
Human papillomavirus symptoms in men and women may not appear unless certain conditions or conditions are present. Such factors are considered secondary causes of papillomavirus:
- decreased immune function;
- violation of the integrity of the skin - injuries, microcracks, scratches, wounds, etc . ;
- stress and neuro-emotional overwork;
- weakening of the body against the background of an inflammatory or infectious process;
- hormonal disorders;
- Violation of the rules of personal hygiene.
The only sign of papilloma virus can be considered the formation of specific skin neoplasms, which are mostly benign, but require mandatory medical supervision. In the presence of at least one of the above factors, 1- after initial infection of the patientSkin growth appears within 6 months. How long does the incubation period of the papillomavirus last.
Why are different types of human papillomavirus dangerous?
In order to determine how to get rid of the human papillomavirus and whether it is worth carrying out therapeutic measures, we will find out what dangerous this viral agent can be and how serious the consequences. Often people have this skin rash. does not pay attention to such growths, such as papillomas and warts, considering them to be harmless defects. Only a noticeable (frontal) localization of the neoplasm, which brings aesthetic problems, may prompt the patient to visit a specialistMeanwhile, some types of human papillomavirus are thought to have pre-cancerous conditions and can transform into malignant tumors.
In modern medicine there are about 120 types of papillomaviruses, which determine the localization, size and oncogenicity of epidermal growths. We will try to figure out which types can be considered just an aesthetic defect, and which ones are urgent. Treatment required:
- Papilloma virus 1, 2, 4 types.The viral agent leads to the formation of plantar warts, which over time can enlarge and spread to healthy tissue, making it difficult for the patient to move;
- Papillomavirus 2, 4, 26, 27, 29, 57 types.This provokes the formation of common or vulgar warts, which most often affect the skin of the hands.
- Papilloma virus 3, 10, 28, 49 types.This is the main reason for the appearance of flat warts, which most often affect children and adolescents, for which they received another name - youth;
- HPV type 7.Forms characteristic papillomas on the hands of an infected person, which are called "butcher's warts";
- There are types 2, 3, 5, 8-10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 36, 37, 46, 47 and 50 of papilloma virus.Several groups of viral agents that provoke epidermodysplasia verruciform, while exceptionally benign formations;
- Human papillomavirus 6 and 11, as well as types 42 and 54. A more dangerous group of HPV, which forms genital warts on the genitals and mucous membranes. Such growth can undergo malignant transformation;
- Papillomavirus types 16, 18 and most subspecies 30-67.This group of viral agents has a high level of oncogenesis, which is manifested in relation to the internal genital organs. So, papillomavirus type 33 in women, as well as papillomavirus type 18 provoke the formation of flat warts and dysplasia of the cervix, causingThere may be cancer of the cervical canal;
- Papilloma virus type 51, as well as types 45, 52, 54, 56, 66, 68.Human papillomavirus type 52 and other aggressive agents of this group can cause cancer of the cervix or vagina, as well as cause oncology of the external genital organs and anus.
It should be understood that these are not all HPV subspecies that are known to science, but the varieties listed above can be confidently attributed to the most common.
How to determine the human papillomavirus in women and in the stronger sex?
Diagnosis is a mandatory step to visit a doctor in case of papilloma formation on the skin or mucous membranes. This is due to the risk of confusing papillomas with another skin problem. While most cases are asymptomatic, human papillomavirus in womenOften detected only for a planned or some other reason, a gynecological examination.
Confirmed by microscopic analysis of epithelial scrapings, skin growths can be differentiated with a simple examination. Also, a final diagnosis can be made only after PCR diagnostics, establishing the presence of papilloma virus in the patient's bloodIt becomes possible to do. If a malignant course of genital papillomas is suspected, an additional test is often prescribed - tissue biopsy.
Human papillomavirus - treatment
Answering the question of how to cure the papilloma virus, one should initially assume that removing the skin neoplasm does not solve the problem once and forever, since the viral agent remains in the blood. Unfortunately, to date, medicine has not developed an effective way to completely cleanse the human body from viruses, however, strengthening immunity and rational hygienic care allow HPV to actively multiply and form skin defects. does not allow it to happen.
There are two main directions for the removal of papillomas of different localization:
- treatment of human papillomavirus with folk remedies;
- Hardware removal of benign neoplasms.
Treatment of papillomavirus with folk remedies
Folk recipes suggest the use of fresh celandine juice, as well as a solution of iodine and vinegar, as agents for burning papillomas. Such methods are based on a simple application of an agent to a neoplasm, which is followed by rejection. It should be remembered that this practice is of limited effectiveness and may result in scarring or scarring. A more gentle option is the regular application of a cut of garlic to the growth of the skin, which may not provide the desired results. can, but certainly will not harm the patient's health.
The use of decoctions and infusions of herbs such as wormwood, dandelion, tricolor violet, etc. allows you to strengthen the immune system and provide natural resistance to HPV. Treatment of human papillomavirus at home Special pharmacy ointments, creams and patchescan also be done with the help of
How to treat human papillomas with hardware methods
Modern medicine offers several effective hardware options to get rid of the papilloma virus from a patient, however, laser destruction of neoplasms in this regard is considered the "gold standard". The method is effective, painless and simple. Surrounding epidermalThe manipulation takes only a few minutes without affecting the structures. This approach will not only save the patient from unwanted scars and scars, but will also significantly reduce the chances of recurrence.
The multidisciplinary clinic offers its clients laser removal of papillomas and warts of any location using the latest medical equipment. The qualifications of our specialists are complemented by many years of experience and an individual approach to each client.